We’ve just passed the third anniversary of Money Smarts Blog otherwise known as the blog formerly known as Four Pillars. Three years, about a thousand posts and I feel like we are just getting started.
Thanks to all the readers who have read our stuff, commented and bloggers who have linked to us.
Globe and Mail Best of Blogs Competition
We are honoured to once again be an entrant in the Globe and Mail Best of blogs competition. There are a lot of great blogs in the list so go check them out if you haven’t already done so.
You are welcome to vote for Four Pillars in the personal finance category. The way the voting works is that you can pick 3 blogs as your faves so that will allow you to pick two good blogs plus this one. 🙂
First time visitor?
Here are some of our most popular posts:
- Don’t underestimate small savings or income.
- Why you can’t trust your real estate agent when buying a house
- 3 years of peer to peer lending.
- Real estate agents – the other side of the coin
- Why are some parents morons?
- How to save money when breaking your mortgage.
- Getting started in real estate investing
- House wars – ignore the asking price when buying a house
- Travelling cheap
- Toronto cheap eats
- Do you really earn your investment income?
- Savvy Consumers
- RESP contributions rules
Check out the archives for more articles.