Announcement – I’ll be doing an online chat on RESPs with the Globe & Mail today at noon to 1pm, so if you have any RESP related questions, please check it out. And unlike most of the questions asked through this blog, I promise not to ignore any of them. 🙂
Here is the link.
On with the links
- Businessweek had an interesting article about an investor who choose a cheap online financial planning service over a far more expensive brick-and-mortar service. Most people don’t need a lot of financial advice and shouldn’t be paying too much for it.
- Boomer and Echo insists that budgeting is not a waste of time.
- Michael James displayed some incredible graphics with his neat performance chasing warning post called investor skiing.
- MapleMoney shares his analysis of the best travel credit cards in Canada.
- Canajun Finances has some good info and scripts on how to reduce your phone/cable bills. One of these decades, I’m going to try this.