This is a very exciting contest! WhereDoesAllMyMoneyGo.com, Canadian Capitalist and myself have teamed up and are holding a joint giveaway for one lucky recipient to receive a FREE driving school in an open-wheel race car courtesy of The Bridgestone Racing Academy!
You can learn more about the exact prize by clicking here: A Thrill Of A Lifetime (Reynard 1 Session)
- You can earn an entry by copying any one sentence from anywhere on the school’s website (www.race2000.com) and pasting it in a comment on ANY or ALL THREE of our blogs’ respective contest posts.
- You can earn up to one entry per blog. So if you leave a valid comment on all three blogs, you will have three (3) entries into the contest.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm Saturday, June 27th, 2009. A winner will be announced and/or contacted on or before Monday June 29th, 2009.
- Winner is responsible for their own transportation and/or accomodations if necessary.
- The prize has no cash value, but is transferable, and is only good for enrolment in the Thrill Of A Lifetime Reynard 1 Session school.
- You are subject to all the Bridgestone Racing Academy’s rules and restrictions.
- You must provide a valid email address in the comment form – but note that your email address will not be visible to anyone but the blog owners, and your information is never shared or sold. The winner will be contacted by this email address. If the winner has not responded to us within 1 week, a new winner will be selected from the other entries. (So make sure you get your email address right and you check your junk-mail folders after the contest ends!) 🙂
- If you receive this post via e-mail, click on the artible heading to visit the website, scroll down to the end of the page, type in your comment under “Leave a Comment” and click “Submit” (and don’t forget to visit the other blogs and leave comments there to increase your odds of winning!).
Thanks again to The Bridgestone Racing Academy and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!